- Finance & Investment / Investment (Proptech)
- Finance&Investment/Blockchain (Proptech)
- Design & Build / Digital Twins & BIM (Proptech)
- Design & Building / Equipment & Material (Proptech)
- Design & Building / Site Management (Proptech)
- Market & Transactions / Real-Estate Agency (Proptech)
- Market & Transactions / Property Hunting (Proptech)
- Market & Transactions / Real-Estate Tool (Proptech)
- Manage & Operation / Connected Building (Proptech)
- Manage & Operations / Energy Efficiency (Proptech)
- Manage & Operation / Maintenance (Proptech)
- Manage & Operation / Rental Management (Proptech)
- Manage&Operation/Storage (Proptech)
- Manage & Operation / Co-Ownership Association (Proptech)
- Manage & Operation / Space-As-A-Service (Proptech)
- Manage & Operation / Access (Proptech)
- Live&Work/Co-living (Proptech)
- Live & Work/ Relocation Solutions (Proptech)
- Live&Work/Communitylife (Proptech)
- Life & Work / Communication Platforms (Proptech)
- Live&Work / Office Management (Proptech)
- Data & Analysis (Proptech)
- IoT (Proptech)
- Construction company
- Architecture & Planning
- Facilities Services
- Government Administration
- Law firm
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Management Consulting
- Real Estate
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
Reports, trends, reconnaissance, awards, etc.
Information for members
Aiforsite is a software company based in Espoo, Finland, enabling construction companies to work more efficiently and with higher transparency by providing all site data in real-time as well as remotely.
MORE PRODUCTIVE CONSTRUCTION
In real-time. Transparently. Remotely.
Construction on-site should be at its purest the flow of installers and prefabricated materials elsewhere in the right place and time based on flawless plans for both building and production. With our technology, you can monitor the progress of a construction site in real-time, automate reporting, reduce waste and effectively manage a construction site remotely.
Aiforsite brings knowledge management to concrete sites. Now the construction industry has the opportunity for a similar productivity jump that occurred in the industry decades ago with the standardization of production processes, metering, and the principle of continuous improvement.